about 1 month ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Creative production experience in a Marketing-specific field at a design/interactive agency or in-house team, with a blend of experience across platforms.
* Experience working with cross-functional teams and agencies.
* Experience in a startup environment.
* Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
* Experience collaborating with a team on large scale projects.
* Experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
* Ability to remain optimistic in the face of challenges.
* Demonstrated ambition and humility.
* Excellent negotiation and verbal and written communication skills.
About the job
The Brand Studio is a passionate team of creative thinkers tasked with shaping the future of Google brands by deepening the love of our users. As part of this team, you work with many kinds of creative thinkers all tasked with ensuring creative excellence across the Google Marketing landscape. Your goal is to deliver one integrated Google brand experience, and to better define the Google Marketing way. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and beautiful design paired with provocative execution, you strive to create delightfully intuitive (and delightfully inventive!) experiences that will define the future of our brand.
As a Senior Producer, you will manage and lead projects, building effective relationships with Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) and global marketers in order to help us create brilliant experiences, from beautiful and innovative sites and immersive stories that tell users about our products, our programs, and our brand. You will facilitate collaboration throughout the project lifecycle, from brief, planning, and strategy, concept creation to design and build, and final delivery to post production. You will bring diverse people and disciplines together to produce innovative creative solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of the project and campaign, leading a team of creatives, engineers, and thinkers to deliver work that matters to the company, impacting and pushing creative excellence at all levels. You will also play a leading role in ensuring that we work cross-functionally across the business, managing stakeholders both inside and outside of Marketing. You will work extensively with third-party vendors on projects spanning digital, experiential, and film.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Manage a program of work and projects within the studio and oversee other producers' work of this program.
* Author production briefing and legal documentation, briefing external agencies, scheduling, managing creative reviews, budgeting. Deliver projects to the highest standard.
* Execute against multiple workstreams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound solutions. Define tactical requirements and scope for projects and pivot when necessary.
* Help to reinforce production best practices from creative briefing to launch and lead the agencies across Google processes and guidelines for projects.