6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Creative Team
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Work alongside the Creative Resource Managers for the Promo Production Team and the Brand and Entertainment Design Teams. You will assist in the day to day running of Design and Promo Studio and play a key role recruiting and scheduling freelancers across the Creative Teams.
- Be the day to day contact for design promo resource alongside the Resource Manager. Allocating designers to promos and facilitating last minute requests.
- Check in with Promo Designers to make sure they are where they should be project wise and identifying anyone with downtime.
- Champion effective and consistent use of Screen Dragon (our timesheets system) within the team to ensure our stats of completion are high. Allocate Designers to projects electronically. Check and approve all timesheets on Screen Dragon and other timesheet systems for freelance staff.
- Upkeep all systems and data including the freelance tracker, Screen Dragon’s resource planner and capacity planner.
- Expand both Designer and Creatives Freelancer Black Book, actively sourcing new talent.
- Develop relationships with both internal recruitment and external agencies to help with both freelance and permanent recruitment.
- Maintain upkeep of freelancer black books for availability and skill set and Onboarding induction of new freelancers.
- Provide support to the Resource Managers where necessary.
- Cover for any leaveabsence in the Resource Management Team.
- A positive persona that brings energy, passion and solutions to the area.
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills and are happy to talk to a range of people to get the answers you need. You don’t sit back and wait for the answers to come to you.
- Excellent time management skills, and strong initiative and calm under pressure.
- Analytical and focused with high attention to detail.
- Ambitious to succeed and proactive and has a planningfuture approach.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience of working as a Studio AssistantCoordinator or Resource AssistantCoordinator (or an equivalent role) elsewhere.
- Experience of managing people or assisting to manage a team and is looking to have greater involvementmore autonomy in doing this in their next role.
- Good Excel and Microsoft Office skills and have used projectevent scheduling software.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about