4 months ago
Creative Services Production Coordinator
Job Number: 19553
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Making Technology amazing for Everyone
At Dixons Carphone our customers love and want the latest technology.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to enjoy technology so they can achieve and do amazing things.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Creative Production Manager with the flow of traffic through the studio, ensuring work is allocated to a studio team member in a timely manner and delivered on time back to stakeholders.
* Assist with workload and manage traffic of live work through the studio – responsible for supporting the Creative Production Manager to traffic live work through the teams
* Be responsible for ensuring all briefs are up to required standard
* Liaise with brief owners to ensure all information that is required by studio team is on the brief. Keeping all stakeholders up-date with the progress of their project. Reporting any problems to the Creative Production Manager in a timely manner
* Technology to support creative services team – responsible for keeping up-to-date all work flow tools to ensure that projects are put into priority order and allocated to the correct teams
* Attend status meetings and keeping all stakeholders up-to-date on project progress. Inform the Creative Production Manager of any foreseeable problems and road block’s
* Overseeing Creative Production Assistant’s day to day work activities
* Responsible for chasing outstanding briefs/approvals and keeping all Studio Managers informed of briefing/project progress and any foreseeable road block’s
* Ensure that a status report of each project and job is available on request
* Workload planning and reporting to Creative Production Manager in daily catch-ups and weekly production meetings
* Ensure wherever brief deadlines are met by liaising with studio team and managers
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Studio trafficking and work flow experience
* Project awareness & ability to prioritise workload
* Attention to detail
* Experience tracking priorities and being flexible to the high pace nature of retail
* Managing stakeholder expectations regarding project status
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.