6 months ago
TEAM: Digital Marketing
LINE MANAGER: CRM Marketing Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The CRM Assistant reports into the CRM Marketing Manager and is responsible for managing the schedule and execution of email marketing activity across all Hearst brands.
• Support the marketing team to acquire new subscribers through email/CRM activity.
• Plan and manage the email marketing calendar.
• Set up, brief and deploy emails in Selligent.
• Update all monthly email reporting with key reporting metrics and a detailed summary.
• Monitor all monthly CRM reports.
• Set up data capture forms and user journeys in Selligent.
• Support with administrative tasks related to CRM activity.
• Support the CRM manager to reduce churn by refining on-boarding, service communications, engagement and win-back and cancellation saves.
• Support with the implementation of email initiatives, testing and development in Selligent.
• Assist with the CRM roadmap for all Hearst brands to drive data, enrich existing data and reduce churn.
• Suggest improvements to grow customer acquisition and engagement.
• Quality check all emails and landing pages to ensure emails are built and render to the highest standard.
• Effectively use the Hearst database as a vehicle for all email marketing campaigns.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated experience in digital marketing
• Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively manage relationships with internal and external contacts
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under deadline
• Email marketing experience essential
• An ability and desire to learn is essential
• HTML experienced desirable