A leading legal firm is looking for a Relationship Executive to join its Business Development & Marketing team. This is a large team, divided into three key areas Business Development; Marketing & Communications; and Relationships.
The Relationship Executive supports the work of the Relationship channel and has the passion to help the team to create and embed a culture of relationship excellence across the firm. Working with the Relationship team, you will support the relationship initiatives across the firm; acting as an ambassador for the team in a firm that is evolving quickly and values the input of the firm's Business Development & Marketing professionals. The Relationship team works to deliver integrated programmes in support of the firm's intermediaries and key client initiatives, supports the work of the International Committee in overseeing the strategic focus, and international relationships with associations and good friend law firms, ensuring that a culture of CRM is championed across the firm. In addition, the channel is responsible for championing the best practice use of the InterAction CRM system. The role reports to the Head of Relationships.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Working with the Head of Relationships and International Relationship Manager you will help to implement the firm's relationship strategy;
* You will have a passion for relationship marketing and a commitment to creating an award winning programme;
* You will support the firm's intermediaries and key client programmes;
* You will support the firm's international programme;
* You will track and measure results across relationship marketing activity.
You will have had previous relationship marketing experience within the legal sector or a professional services firm, with an understanding of the legal environment; good analytical skills; a proven ability to communicate concepts and processes succinctly both orally and in writing; be highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and to anticipate and meet deadlines; and be a team player, with a positive, proactive attitude.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC