CRM Executive / Marketing Executive
Are you a multi-tasker? Can you come up with new and creative ideas? Do you have experience in a marketing role where you have had to own initiatives and lead communication with new and existing customers?
If so, then we've got the job for you!
Our client is one of the largest bowling entertainment companies in the UK, with a reputation for quality and excellence. They continually strive to develop their network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognize great people contribute to great success!
Position: CRM Executive
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire (MK43)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
Benefits: Competitive salary, bonus, benefits portal with access to thousands of discounts and a Healthcare Cash Plan, Cycle to Work scheme, discounted gym membership and many more.
About the role:
They are looking for a CRM Executive who will be responsible for growing, managing and communicating with their database and being the first contact for any CRM or database related requests.
- Implement a CRM plan, which will include targeted, segmented and regular email and direct marketing campaigns to both new and existing customers.
- Use direct marketing and CRM techniques to increase the value and understanding of Tenpin customers and supporters.
- Liaise with internal contributors and external suppliers such as designers and digital programmers, developing design and technical briefs as required.
- Come up with creative ideas, prepare proposals, oversee the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
- Liaise with Partnership agencies to develop and execute acquisition programmes through 3rd party partnerships.
- Recommend customer and data acquisition programmes that ensure the customer database continues to grow.
- Support the CRM Manager in the co-ordination and completion of work, ensuring deadlines are met.
- In conjunction with the CRM Agency, ensure that the customer database is maintained and optimised.
- Produce Creative Briefs where necessary and liaise with the Creative Agency for delivery.
- Support colleagues in the Marketing Team to achieve the goals of the wider department.
- 2 years’ experience in a Marketing role.
- Experience in running a CRM programme through a 3rd party platform.
- Ability to process multiple tasks concurrently and execute admin tasks efficiently.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
You may have experience of the following: CRM Marketing, Database Marketing, CRM Assistant, Email Marketing, Direct Marketing, CRM Administrator, etc.