2 months ago
CRM Marketing Assistant
Job Number: 22785
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The purpose of this role is to support the development and delivery of highly targeted triggered communication programmes that are tailored to specific audiences at particular points through their lifecycle. This will include campaigns that are based on the marketing trade calendar and supplier funded activity.
This is a exciting time to join the CRM team as we are transforming the way we communicate to our customers by offering more personalisation. We are a fun sociable team looking to expand and work across both Dixons Carphone brand, this is a brilliant role expand your knowledge of marketing and build connections throughout the business.
• Managing the scheduling, testing and deployment of customer email and SMS campaigns and ensuring that everything is on brand and delivered within set budget and timelines
• Supporting the CRM campaign managers and senior manager with content planning, creation and delivery aligned to customer needs states. Utilising existing content as well as working with the internal Creative studio, Dev and Online teams to generate new content as required
• Stakeholder Management
• Work closely with our suppliers as well as the commercial, online and other marketing functions to deliver meaningful, integrated campaigns supporting key events, product launches and promotions.
• Email engagement
• Retention rates
Required Skills & Experience:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Can do attitude and drive to deliver to deadlines at pace
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
• Stakeholder management skills
• CRM, direct sales and/or online experience is desirable
• Subscription-lead marketing desirable
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.