6 months ago
Clinical Leader - South
Department: BW UK Marketing
Supervisor: Platform Manager
Biosense Webster is a key growth driver for the CSS business, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business, we have a close relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, have a strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future.
For this reason, Biosense Webster are implementing a new structure for the UK comprising of five Regional Sales Managers who will be responsible for a clinical and sales team comprising of Technical Specialists, Sales Specialists, and New Technology Specialists. In addition to this there will be two Clinical Leaders covering the North and South of the UK, reporting directly to the National Platform Manager.
As such, we are seeking to recruit a highly talented, motivated and ambitious individual for a Clinical Leader position for the North UK/South UK.
The purpose of this role is take part in the UK BW Marketing team, supporting activities that drive the penetration of Biosense Webster products and technologies in the AFIB and EP markets.
Act as lead in clinical excellence and proficiency of the BWI field team, develop and support strategic activities, adapt and deploy EMEA marketing priorities to achieve all business objectives around Carto® 3 utilisation and product adoption.
Reporting to the Platform Manager, Clinical Leaders are expected to collaborate with the UK team, including the New Technology Specialists to ensure they are able to maximise the utilisation of the CARTO® 3 Systems and technologies with all customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Clinical Execution of Business Strategy
• Work alongside the Platform Manager to ensure the UK team are able to maximize the utilization of CARTO® 3 Systems and new technologies, through infield training, coaching & support.
• Work closely with marketing and the sales management team to support the execution of their regional/territory business plans
• Share best clinical practices and identify critical success factors via the weekly Salesforce Effectiveness calls.
• Monitor & assess competitor activity and use this knowledge to support in the development of competitive advantage for Biosense Webster.
• Represent the UK on CTK calls and ensure timely dissemination of key messages to UK team.
• Manage the distribution and cascade of training materials from EMEA.
• Assure that in the UK the EMEA training is executed and adjusted to local needs. Manage and oversee the education of all field-based team members (TS and SS) within their regions.
• Drive clinical excellence; maintain field team clinical competency and upskilling through ongoing EMEA trainings and assessment programs as well as driving adoption of local competency tools.
• Assure new technologies are incorporated in new hire training after launch.
• Works closely with EMEA team (SL&D/MKT) to make sure UK needs are incorporated.
KOL’s and strategic accounts
• Establish relationship with NPI users and Key Opinion Leaders across UK to link NPI usage with the newest clinical strategies, especially for AF treatment. Work together with management team to ensure a good clinical impact of NPI based on current KOL usage of system and catheters.
• Meet New Technology Specialists working with KOLs to better define needs and clinical advice to/from KOLs.
The successful candidate should ideally meet the following criteria:
• Minimum three years’ experience as Technical Specialist or equivalent, with a minimum performance score of FM/FM for the last 2 years.
• Enthusiasm, energy, ability to be followed by the team
• Interpersonal relation and communication skills
• Competitive selling
• Strong objection handling skills
• People management skills (or potential)
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Confidence in providing formal presentations
• Strategic Thinking
• Growth mindset
• Business acumen
• Teamwork facilitator
• Team player
• Meticulous business planning and execution
• Marketing mindset, vision
• We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Biosense Webster, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Weekend work is not required within this role however there could be occasions when travel on a weekend may be required.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)