5 months ago
Johnson & Johnson Medical
Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used
primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics,
neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and
aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson
& Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs,
train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients
globally as access expands.
* Lead the Cerenovus sales team to
drive the growth and success of the business within the UK.
* Ensure regional strategy is aligned
with the national strategy and execute.
* Maintain excellent commercial and
environmental knowledge and gain insights to ensure the most effective
regional strategies, crafting the business to ensure growth.
* Tactically operates across the full
breadth of comprehensive portfolio, using extraordinary commercial acumen
in a way that improves sales opportunities within the region
* Partner with colleagues across
Medical Devices to ensure the full extent of company resources is
harnessed and delivers more than competitors in the marketplace.
* Own the team development and ensure
best practice performance and development processes are applied.
* Responsible for owning the UK sales
plan and achieving business goals. Partner across the business to ensure
we harness the full extent of our company resources and deliver more than
Key areas of responsibility:
* Achieving sales growth targets
through CREDO based leadership of the Cerenovus sales team.
* Building and maintaining a highly
effective diverse sales team environment that supports performance
excellence, retains top talent and leads to personal and organisational
growth embedding a Winning Spirit.
* Mentorship and development of team
members to maximise their sales performance through appropriate use of
sales force effectiveness methodology and performance & development
process. Accelerate development of high potential employees.
* Engage and lead in commercial
discussions with hospital procurement and management teams.
* Developing and building positive
relationships with key customers and opinion leaders.
* Deploying resources within the
region to deliver regional dedications to national business plan, and to
respond to changing market conditions.
* Forming part of the UK CSS
management team and collaborating with other sales management and senior
leadership team in development of both strategic and tactical initiatives.
* Diligent monitoring and control of
all assigned regional budgets.
* Plan and executes effective
* Works actively with colleagues to
identify, adopt and improve the skill set required to achieve in the role.
* Ensure active participation and
maintenance by the team of all Company systems and ensure regional
Skills and competencies
* A high level of energy and urgency
to deliver sales results, agile and resilient.
* Ability to lead, inspire and coach
a regional team to drive a Winning Spirit and achieve business results.
* Excellent commercial acumen.
* Good business understanding and
excellent commercial acumen.
* Excellent communication and
relationship building skills with a sense of urgency towards customer
* Adept at problem solving, supported
by analytical abilities, to make fact based decisions.
* Strong organizational and planning
skills with ability to prioritise and expertly maximise available time.
* Ability to anticipate, lead and
encourage innovation and strong change management capabilities.
* Trustworthy with the ability to
deal with confidential information in an appropriate and sensitive way.
Education & Experience
* Successful track record in
selling/marketing, preferably within a surgical/theatre environment.
* Working knowledge of the NHS.
* Strong interpersonal skills with
the ability to work across a broad range of internal and external
* Successful track record of sales
* Experience in the interventional
* Working knowledge of the NHS,
hospital environment and medical device industry.
* Successful track record with buying
groups and procurement managers.
Key Compliance Requirements:
* Act as a role model for J&J
Credo values at all times. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in
all areas of responsibility.
* Maintain thorough familiarity with
your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described
in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
* Adherence to UK Safe Fleet Policy.
* Adherence to Healthcare Compliance
* Adherence to all Company policies
and necessary training and development requirements within required time
* Ensure compliance to the Company’s
product complaint process.
* Willingness to travel, possible
need to spend evenings away from home and attend meetings as required.
In order to achieve our set
goals & targets, we must all lead using our Leadership Imperatives and
achieve our Leadership Performance Standards:
LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours
that reinforce Our Credo.
CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally
in order to develop insights to drive innovation.
SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through
our insights to meet unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our
customers. In order to do this we must be bold and courageous in challenging
the status quo and adapting to change.
LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable
for their own development and that of others. We must leverage diversity and
ensure we have open and constructive conversations.
DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business
results. We must focus on our ability to inspire and mobilize people;
empowering them to act boldly with speed and agility, to do even more than they
thought they could.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)