5 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Data and Technology Operations team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
You’ll be working to understand how data can help us better achieve our objectives. You’ll be educating business users, demonstrating the variety of data available and ensuring that self-service and democratisation mean that everyone can access the information they need to be successful.
- You will build a positive relationship with a group of business teams to understand their strategy, objectives and commercial goals.
- Developing a value strategy which develops and leverages data and self-serve assets.
- Collaborate across the business to agree a committed delivery plan in support of your customer group.
- To drive understanding and business adoption of new data, infrastructure and products.
- Identify and support cross functional re-use and leverage of key data assets.
- You’ll need to have a strong background in stakeholder management, a good grasp of the commercial drivers of a media, telecoms or digital business, a great ability to collaborate and most of all a thirst for data.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Commercial awareness and experience of building business cases in order to prioritise and justify investment
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to make complex messages simple and clear
- Proactivity and the ability to self-start. This is a senior role and there is an opportunity to shape day to day focus in conjunction with your customer groups.
- Experience of a delivery role (project, programme, portfolio management)
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better