6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Colleague and Customer Planning play a critical role in making this happen and the work we do has a fundamental impact on the environment our customers and engineers interact in. We ensure that all contacts and interactions arrive at the right outcome for the customer, ultimately ensuring our great people have the best balance of skills and knowledge.
You will manage capacity across multiple categories, geographical locations, Engineer BB Tech skills and work zones to optimise customer experience. You will be responsible for releasing capacity for customers to book Engineer appointments and that you manage it as efficiently as possible in line with business priorities. You will utilise reporting that details the visit dates being offered to our customers ensuring they are receiving the best visit booking experience possible and make adjustments when necessary. You will also release capacity in line with Operation shrinkage levels at the correct points in time.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Ensuring work is planned, via the methodology of Capacity Management, to optimise utilisation and ensure the delivered schedules are achievable and successful.
- Monitoring the delivery of work against plan to ensure delivery within timescale, resource and budgetary constraints.
- Monitoring minutes consumed by timeslot and category from range of Day -90 to Day -1. Ensure unused capacity minutes are distributed across timeslots and categories to ensure full utilisation of available minutes.
- Analysing trend data to gain an in-depth understanding of rates of capacity consumption (how many jobs are being booked), which will provide visibility of any under-bookingover-bookingincreased lead times in line with plan.
- Utilising and analysing available management information to make recommendations to improve the effectiveness and performance of the work delivery and utilisation schedule.
- Where quota is not being sufficiently consumed, or over consumed, making decisions to move quota minutes between categories andor trigger demand to be increaseddecreased.
- Field based scheduling techniques
- Awareness of geographical travel time challenges
- Sense of urgency
- Knowledge of field based skill sets
- Strong system skills
- Have an understanding of planning and capacity management to include the concepts of trending and forecast data.
- Have a proven, strong analytical background and demonstrate a robust approach to problem solving.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about