about 1 month ago
SMARTY is the first sub-brand (MVNO) launched by Three UK as part of its New Segments initiative within the 2021 5-year strategic plan. Launched in August 2017, SMARTY is a SIM-only mobile network that's built to be simple and honest - taking customers' unused data each month and turning it into a discount on their next bill.
As a Customer Communications Lead, you will have end-to-end ownership of the strategy & execution for all of our various communications with our customers.
You will be the main interface between the SMARTY marketing team, and business stakeholders, particularly the SMARTY digital team. You will shape the customer communications strategy and own the end to end execution across all our key touchpoints such as SMS, Email, Intercom to name but a few.
Roles & Responsibilities
This role works with stakeholders across the business, shaping the SMARTY communications strategy and working with core internal teams & agencies to come up with brilliant ways of communicating the SMARTY marketing strategy. The role is responsible for managing the budgeting, planning, briefing origination & implementation of communications ideas to ensure effective delivery of communication across single and multiple paid, earned and owned marketing channels.
- Shape and own the end to end customer welcome and in-life journeys
- Shape and drive the tactical customer communications campaign roadmap to drive engagement and uptake of value added services
- Review and recommend best-in class communications deployment channels and own the implantation of these channels into SMARTY
- Use the necessary data & insight to make informed decisions leading to proactive customer campaigns
- Collaborate across SMARTY and the wider Three team to shape the customer communications strategy
- Champion the customer engagement & satisfaction tools to help drive SMARTY’s brand love & awareness
- Develop and manage the end to end creative process
- Responsible for campaign planning, implementation and measuring success
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Skills / experience:
- Project management
- Budgeting & costing
- Customer and Market Analytics
- Outstanding communications skills
- Understanding of various customer communications tools & methods
- Comfortable with large sets of data
- Brand Management and Development
- Experience using campaign management/creation tools e.g. Mailchimp