9 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Customer Analyst looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we’d love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
Design, manage and report on all research to understand our customers experience across key touch points including store, website, customer care and social media. Make improvement recommendations to drive best practice across markets and channels.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage the Customer Experience Tracking programme:
* Define requirements for the programme, manage bid process with vendors and sourcing to select external provider(s) for the programme
* Be the primary point of contact with providers
* Assess need for and manage (if necessary) Mystery Shopping Programme
* Manage the Customer Satisfaction programme
* Manage and run the on-going reporting of the Customer Experience Tracking
* Deliver insights to the business to improve our customer experience
Design and Run all Store & shopper research to improve the store and shopability:
* Work with commercial, VM and other teams to understand planned changes in store design
* Advise and design research to address key business questions and ensure measurability
* Manage selection of agencies as appropriate and running of research projects
* Deliver results that drive measurable improvements in store performance
Manage and run all Customer Care reports & ad hoc analysis:
* To produce and maintain all non-automated reports on a weekly/monthly level to drive change and improve the overall customer experience and meet internal audit requirements
* To build a history of data for analytical purposes
* To monitor and present business critical information and potential business issues to Care Centre Manager and Senior Managers within The Body Shop International
* Regularly review usage and relevance of reports with stakeholders. Develop improvements to ensure reports remain relevant to the changing business needs
* Deliver training to Sitel teams to ensure quality of call logs through, including general feedback on the targets, service levels and staffing for call centre
Website optimisation research:
* Design and run all website optimisation and usability studies with support from Ecom team to improve the website and shopping experience
* Particular focus on measuring and delivery of improved customer experience of care centre digital touchpoints (e.g. Social and chat)
* Be the expert in social listening capability at TBS
* Manage and conduct all ad hoc social listening requests from across TBS, reporting on success and customer reaction to social media campaigns, product launches etc.
Develop best practices and manage quality of output:
* Build a network within TBS, other entities, and the wider Group to gather ideas to improve the reporting, data collection, and uses for the data
* Ensuring wider team are trained so that they can fully utilize the information available
* Knowledge of market research tools and practices
* Experience in the projections, delivery and analysis of market-consumers research
* Experience of interpreting data into a clear, easily understood format
* Knowledge of the cosmetic and retail industry is appreciated
* Advanced Excel skills
* Entrepreneurial work ethic
* Strong Presentation skills (1 to 1 & 1 to many)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to self-manage workload and multi-task to tight deadlines
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Impeccable eye for detail
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Our global HQ is located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and is just 10 minutes train ride from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our brand new office opened just over one year ago and provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café and even a living wall in the reception area.