12 months ago
Customer Experience Consultant
Insurance is ripe for disruption and that is what we have been doing. In fact, we are a 320 year old disruptor that is transforming the way customers engage with our products and services.
Over the past 2 years we have been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and we continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organization. We recognise that customers find buying and handling insurance products and pensions confusing and time-consuming so Aviva is on a mission to change that.
Aviva Digital is aiming at delivering innovative propositions, leading digital experience and sustainable long term profit growth across Aviva’s key markets. Our ambition is to build more direct relationships with customers, growing from our digital Direct interactions, across our digital assets.
Life in our Digital Teams
Duties & Responsibilities
The roles focus is to support in creating excellent end to end customer experience across our Protection & Health product lines. You will be supporting the Customer Experience Manager with the day to day management of our customer journeys. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, managing the change and reporting on the success. You will be accountable for our online & offline journeys and all customer touchpoints.
Key outcomes for Customer Journey Consultant are:
* Support the creation and implementation of a best in class customer experience which drives customer satisfaction, conversion improvement and reduction in failure calls
* Continually review and refine the online journeys utilising data, customer feedback and user experience best practice
* Manage approval sign off to ensure content is up to date and compliant
* Ensure deliveries pick up all end to end customer considerations, working with customer journey mapping team to define
* Identify and champion the delivery of customer experience enhancements - large and small
* Report on performance, identify action and quantify the impact of change
* Work with a variety of stakeholders to influence customer led change.
Skills & Experience
* Numerate and technical mind
* Website design principles including mobile (responsive design/ mobile website)
* Passionate about customer experience
* An understanding of customer experience principles
* Great attention to detail
* Communication skills & stakeholder management
* Breadth of thinking across multiple channels
* Ideally have a good understanding of marketing & product in the insurance /financial services sector.
* An understanding of IT infrastructure and website development
* Project planning and implementation
* Understanding of web delivery life cycle, including knowledge of agile working and the development cycle / testing
* Innovative thinker
* Confidence in constructively challenging the status quo
* A relevant Marketing/Digital/E-Business related degree is desirable (including CIM, IDM) or equivalent experience.
* 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Competitive on target performance bonus
* Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
* Aviva flexible benefits
* Employee discounts
* Season ticket loan
* Share scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Nikita Hathlia in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Campaign Consultant (CRM Consultant) – Adobe | London (UK)
Content Editor | London (UK)