6 months ago
Category: Analysis Jobs
Customer Experience Insight Analyst (72315)
: Business Analysis and Planning
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom
Salary : competitive
: Jan 28, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Customer Experience Insight Analyst
Why this role matters
BT Consumer is the voice of BT. We’re the ones people turn to, online or on the phone. We’re driven by a simple vision: Brilliant experiences. Happy customers. Exceptional people and everyone who works here plays an important part in shaping our customers’ experience of the future.
Every day millions of our customers connect, play, watch, learn, and live their lives using our products and services. We’re proud to be the largest provider of broadband services in the UK, as well as offering exciting TV, exclusive sports channels and mobile services to our customers. And it doesn’t stop there. We have bold and ambitious plans for the future, so the relationships we build with customers are critical to our success.
We’re looking for a passionate, experienced insight specialist to join our team to help us achieve our goal of being #1 for Customer Experience! You will provide high quality actionable insight to drive insight-led improvements through customer and business understanding. Achieving this by being the voice of the customer for Transformation, Planning, Commercial and Operational teams, enabling them to make key decisions and build effective plans to help BT Consumer achieve its customer experience targets and ambitions.
What you’ll be doing
* Owning and delivering complex analysis projects end to end to provide high quality, timely, actionable insight through analysing Net Promoter Score, Customer and Transactional data and applying knowledge of customer experience, commercial and operational levers to generate robust recommendations
* Demonstrating thought leadership by setting the questions we should ask to identify and solve key business problems and exposing big picture opportunities through; connecting trends, risks, issues and opportunities and leveraging best practise
* Translating customer and business needs into a set of hypotheses, developing an analytics roadmap and managing a portfolio of projects concurrently, proactively balancing short term urgent work with longer term strategic insight
* Building effective relationships with internal customers up to Director level to influence action and business outcomes and manage prioritisation
* Presenting (written and verbal) key messages from analysis in a clear and compelling way to generate strategic discussion and influence decision making and action
We'll also need to see these on your CV:
* Bachelor’s degree in highly numerate discipline, e.g. Statistics/ Finance/ Accounting/ Engineering/ Economics or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 3 years’ analytics/insight experience within Consulting, Customer Experience, Marketing, Operations, Digital or similar function
* Demonstrate a track record of drawing insight through analysis and problem solving and translating it into actionable plans to drive business improvement
* Experience completing complex data analysis; sourcing, manipulation, modelling and interpretation of large data sets (SQL and R are preferable) and a passion for understanding what our customers value and inspiring others to deliver that experience
* Ability to analyse and synthesise data to make decisions and recommendations based on analysis, insight, business knowledge, business improvement/ CI methods
* Excellent presentation and communications skills, advanced PowerPoint and capability to negotiate, objection handle and influence across multiple stakeholder groups and levels, including virtual team Experience with data visualisation tools preferable e.g. Tableau
* Ability to build trust and respect with cross-functional teams, with confidence and gravitas to ask tough questions, inspire action and ensure decisions make good business sense
Why choose us?
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
BT will offer you the opportunity to take on new challenges and flourish in a career you deserve. We will support, invest in you and provide you with a platform like no other. Join BT’s future…Come and help us revolutionise things for our customers.
As you would expect with a FTSE100 company, BT offers a competitive salary with an excellent range of benefits including, bonus, pension, company car and private medical insurance for you and your family
Check out our careers site to hear about what it’s like to work here and what we’re doing to put our customers first.