2 months ago
Customer Experience & Insight Sr. Director
Reports to Head of Customer Experience and Agile Insight
To help run customer experience and insight/research; focusing on all parts of our F&R business including brand, Ux product, transactional and monitoring programs. Work to build relationships across the different functional and operational areas including the ability to understand how to integrate data where appropriate and make recommendations to our business partners based on insight.
This will include an ongoing review of best practices and continuous improvement in the customer experience we deliver to our customers across all relevant touch points. Build partnerships with key stakeholders and action plans that will drive the most value and revenue retention for the business.
Ensure internal processes and bridges between touch points are being addressed in partnership with the touch point owners within sales, proposition marketing, product and operations.
Always represent the voice of the customer and deliver unbiased insight.
* To drive the plan for some of our customer experience initiatives including the customer touchpoint model and other relevant customer insight, reporting priorities and progress on a regular basis to the ELT.
* To foster action based on customer feedback and in conjunction with our strategic goals. Accountable for helping to lead major customer initiatives and incorporating additional data points into models that help the business focus on those areas most critical to our success. Drive the voice of the customer into all areas of our business with the head of the group.
* To work in tandem with any transformation teams to ensure that initiatives are aligned with the top priorities and incorporated into business decisions. This will include any service transformation projects and recommendations.
* To understand new research techniques and bring them forward in agile environments that deliver closer to real time insight.
* To be an interface to the touchpoint leaders, product owners, and BLT’s to advise them on the management and reporting standards required in partnership with internal analytics and competitive intelligence
* To ensure our core groups and stakeholders meet regularly to integrate internal and external date/insight to help drive our retention and revenue goals. To identify and highlight risks and recommend remedial actions associated with these initiatives.
* To drive the key internal communication themes and activities and supply metrics and evidence of progress as input to external activities. Continue to help drive improvements and management of our core programs.
* Strategic Planning and Project Management
* Primary Research Expert (methods, qualitative, quantitative, workflow/journey mapping, brand)
* Project communication and presentation acumen
* Strong leadership, influencing, communication and collaboration skills.
* Global experience
* Understand customer insight as an ingredient of decision making
* Exceptional verbal and written skills.
* Experienced in working in a matrix organisation.
* Understanding and execution of customer primary research
* Ability to partner with senior leaders in delivering customer and market insights that leverage internal data with external quantitative data
* Experience in a similar customer analytics role within a best practice organisation
* Proven experience in setting direction, building talent and driving results
* Project Management Experience
* Ability to make clear concise recommendations to senior stakeholders within the business
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
New York-New York-United States of America;London-United Kingdom