3 months ago
Customer Insight Analyst
Overall Job Purpose
Immediate Media Co has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Insight Analyst to join the Direct Marketing team working across Subscriptions, Commerce and Marketing.
This role plays a crucial part in delivering customer insight and supporting the business to use it across a wide range of briefs such as marketing channel optimisation, mapping customer journeys and uncovering reasons behind customer behaviour.
The role is based in London, but you will support teams in both the London and Bristol office.
* Partner with senior subscriptions team to proactively identify opportunities for incremental revenue generation across all areas of the subscriptions business.
* Develop reporting suite to provide insight on subscriber behaviour for both online and offline acquisition and renewal channels
* Provide adhoc insight and analysis on purchasing habits of Radio Times commerce customers as well as key seasonal issue of the magazine to help understand consumer behaviour to maximise customer ARPU.
Select and deploy appropriate analytical and statistical techniques to help with a range of tasks including but not restricted to:
* Modelling- next best action/product/title
* Trend and cluster analysis to identify patterns in customer behaviour
* Customer profiling
* Lifetime value calculations and projections
* Customer behavioural analysis
* Customer journey analysis for online and offline acquisition channels
* Funnel analysis for subscriptions e-commerce site
* Monitor and maintain data integrity – scoping development briefs for the Fabric team where necessary
* Develop reports/dashboards for business stakeholders, covering a variety of activities
* Analyse customer behaviour and communicate key insights to stakeholders to inform and build strategy
* Use appropriate data visualisation tools to present insight in meaningful ways which can be understood by a range of audiences within Immediate Media
* Stay up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies
* Ability to manage workload and projects with competing priorities. Able to work successfully in a matrix organisation and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
Essential for the role:
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects at once, showing task prioritisation and ownership
* Attention to detail and ability to work with and combine multiple data sources to answer key business questions
* Commercially-minded with a solid understanding of how to translate analysis findings into revenue generating initiatives
* Knowledge of database structures and relational databases
* Experience working with complex customer data
* Ability to use Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
* Strong MS SQL skills
* Experience working Google Analytics
* Experience of managing stakeholders at various levels
* Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex analysis results and processes to non-technical audiences in a clear and positive manner
* Experience with Microsoft Power BI or similar visualisation tool (such a Tableau)
* Experience with Faststats or comparable platform
* A background in CRM and Marketing analytics