4 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Customer Data Insight Analyst to join our Customer Insight Department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
The Customer Data Insight Analyst will use the Society's customer and MI data, as well as third party data, to inform business decisions and support marketing campaigns. You will support profiling and forecasting of customer behaviour and future behaviour based on both market trends and business data. Working as part of the customer insight team you will be working closely with stakeholders across the business to ensure that analysis informs the business need and customer impact and that this is done in a timely manner. You'll ensure that key reporting is maintained and delivered to timescales as well as promoting informative reporting into the SAP environment in order to drive self-service across the business.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Comfortable drawing conclusions from both robust and uncertain large datasets, providing a clear view and appropriate interpretation
* Ability to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business resolutions
* Comfortable throughout the full analytical lifecycle, i.e. requirements gathering, query design through to data interpretation and presentation to stakeholders
* Experience of data cleansing and analysis to ensure robust and informative conclusions
* Familiarity with statistical concepts and there application in practise
* Strong attention to detail is essential
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Strong experience with one or more of the following: SQL, R, SAS, SAP or VB as well as standard office packages
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Shield cash plan & private medical insurance
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.