21 days ago
Architas is seeking curious, smart and forward thinking insight specialist to join us at our offices in London. In this role, you will form part of our lean, multidisciplinary innovation team, reporting to the Global Head of Innovation.
You will be coming to this role having been exposed to a wide range of research methodologies. You will have a natural aptitude of asking the right questions, in the right way so you can really understand what motivates (or demotivates) people. You will be a structured, logical thinker with the ability to recommend product, service or system improvements according to customer demands.
You will be responsible for the following:
1. Customer Insight programs. Responsible for delivery of customer insight programs (investors, distribution) that support various projects and/or business units (Architas, AXA and JV Banks) to assess the desirability of ideas and present new opportunities.
2. Competitor Watch. Responsible for observing our primary, secondary and tertiary competitors. Presenting regular SWOT analysis to various stakeholders to use information to support the evolution of our products, services and customer experiences.
3. Qualitative methodologies. Experience of planning and running focus groups, 1-2-1 interviews, workshops and other primary qualitative research techniques. Experience in writing, programing and running online surveys. Synthesizing results into engaging playback reports.
4. Quantitative methodologies. Understanding of analytical systems and tools and ability to manipulate data into straightforward reports that highlight opportunities. Ability to demonstrate a pragmatic and flexible approach when presented with incomplete or unavailable data sets
5. Impact. Work closely with Creative designers so present your findings in a compelling and engaging way. Communicate insights and impact to the rest of the business using existing internal comms systems and programs
6. Establish and lead relationships with key stakeholders. Responding to requests in a timely manner, recommending and advising on most suitable research methods. Accountable for high quality and on time delivery
We are looking for someone who:
years of professional experience of qualitative research methods
* Has Quantitative
insight methods as a bonus:
/ Insight software
* Has an excellent
understanding of design
* Has an excellent
communication skills, written and oral
* Has an appreciation
of good design
* Is Confident
to work autonomously, work self-directed culture and navigate ambiguity
* Is fluent
English, other languages a bonus
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally.
You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Little fish, big pond, bigger ambitions Sometimes it's good to be a little fish. At Architas, we've built our reputation on doing
things differently - always putting our clients first, being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about
believing we can make a difference. We constantly challenge ourselves and the status quo.
Architas Multi- Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions.
Our consistent investment process enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment
What We Offer
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current
There is no doubting that this is a busy, challenging, demanding role - but it provides a great opportunity for the right
individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals. We will reward your hard work and determination
with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by AXA Group, including the following:
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for personal development
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, or sell up to 3 days)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme linked to the performance of Architas and the wider AXA Group
- Private medical insurance provided by AXA PPP
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions as well as your own
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Opportunity to join AXA's Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
- Numerous other flexible benefits and product discounts on offer as part of the AXA Group
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.