6 months ago
Job Location: London
Posting Date: 23rd November 2018
Closing Date: 22nd December 2018
We are looking for a talented Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our diverse Amazon Echo team in Europe.
Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Amazon Devices is seeking a hands-on and customer-obsessed seasoned marketer to define and deliver end-to-end customer lifecycle marketing programs. You will be responsible for working with internal teams across Amazon such as Music, Apps and Consumer Electronics to build awareness for product features and content that help customers get the most out of their devices.
In this customer engagement role, you will work closely with global and local marketing and product development teams to craft lifecycle programs that educate and engage customers with our devices across multiple marketing channels. You will also serve as an internal thought leader who raises the bar on marketing creative and copy. The successful candidate is deeply passionate about understanding customer needs, motivations, and behavior. He / she will delight in uncovering insights that help us create a better customer experience and will intimately understand a customer’s lifecycle with our devices. The successful candidate will think like an analytical marketer, but be able to write effectively to connect with our customers on the topics they care about.
· Own creation and execution of integrated lifecycle marketing initiatives and communications plans across multiple channels (e.g., email, on-site) for Amazon Echo and Alexa.
· Develop a cross-functional team from multiple business groups and functional areas to deliver high impact programs/projects.
· Own the analysis, reporting, and optimization of our customer engagement programs/channels
· Identify best practices and author playbooks to drive a best-in-class experience across all touch points with a customer
Amazon is a company of builders who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of our customers. We're a company of pioneers. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
Working on the Amazon Device team will be unlike any job you have had. In the EU, we ensure our global activity is translated for the local markets by making the customer experience on our devices and our EU sites culturally relevant.
· Several years of relevant work experience in e-commerce, online merchandising and consumer marketing/sales.
· Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s Degree preferred.
· Significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
· Demonstrable relevant professional experience in customer relationship marketing, including experience in lifecycle program creation/management.
· Strong influencer with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and comfortable working with minimal supervision
· A demonstrated history of success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations. Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts.
· Be comfortable in getting hands dirty to get things done
· High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to leverage insights (qualitative and quantitative) to design and implement innovative engagement programs.
· Master Degree in a related field.
· Management experience
· High-technology consumer products marketing
· Fluency in English required
· Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
We offer a competitive salary and stock units, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount, private health care and pension scheme.
We are committed to keeping compensation fair and equitable.