7 months ago
NOW TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The CRM Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of Customer engagement and retention marketing campaigns that will enhance the engagement between our products and customers. The position will cover an important role in driving the business targets for our Now Tv passes; Sky Cinema Month Pass, Entertainment Month Pass, Kids pass and hayu pass.
- Liaising with NOW TV In-Life customer marketing and Editorial team to ensure you understand our content priorities
- Working closely with other key teams in NOW TV; the design team, social team and delivery team to ensure you deliver personalised, multichannel communication
- Write creative and data briefs by working with key stakeholders to input relevant information
- Working with internal and external agency to support execution of marketing campaigns
- Review our weekly viewing dashboards to understand what our customers are watching
- Feed in knowledge of the content schedule to support campaign planning
- Providing reports on all activities to measure effectiveness against KPIs and business objectives
- Feedback learnings into your manager for future planning
- Customer marketing experience in creating and building campaigns in CRM software solutions (understanding of the workflows, data sources, rules and priorities). Knowledge of Adobe would help
- Experience in creating and executing highly targeted and personalised 121 marketing campaigns
- Experience in building test and learn programmes and showing how you optimise your activity – via performance and data-generated insight
- Copy writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Experience in managing stakeholders across various business groups
- Proactive go getter
- Can do attitude
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about