- Exceptionally Strong Brand
- Hugely Successful Organisation
- Chance to Create and Run Campaigns for Household Names
To plan, direct and manage marketing programmes and initiatives for the UK conjunction with the wider UK Marketing Team. Your role will be involved in the development, execution. implementation and management of channel and consumer initiatives to drive your product lines' growth via market research, sales promotion, advertising and sales support.
Responsibilities for the position of the Customer Marketing Manager include:
- To act as the customer own brand/private label brand manager in the UK
- Take ownership as the main point of contact for Key and National Accounts
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver both customer and trade events throughout the year
- Lead creation & implementation of customer specific consumer campaigns/communication
- Create value added activity to further enhance our client's reputation with customers and helping to drive growth of the Contact lens market
- Manage customer specific A&P budgets & feed into wider UK A&P budget planning & tracking
- To contribute to the development of the annual UK marketing plan
- Executing email, SEO, SEM, Social Media, and web-based marketing
- Building relationships with internal teams (sales, content, digital and marketing) and external agencies
To be considered for the role of Customer Marketing Manager you must have:
- Experienced working within category and customer marketing in a consumer- orientated business
- Educated to degree level, preferably in marketing or a business-orientated subject
- Sales or account management experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent cross-functional team leadership and project management.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- The ability to create simple, persuasive, commercial arguments and category stories.
- The ability to read and understand highly technical material and simplify it for efficient audience engagement.
- Articulate with excellent organizational skills.
- Advanced use of PowerPoint, with good working understanding of Excel and Word.
The Company: Our client is one of the world's leading contact lenses manufacturers. This very impressive organisation takes real pride in their workforce. They believe in recruiting the best people on the market and helping them develop by offering comprehensive training and bespoke personal development plans. Successful employees are rewarded with excellent career opportunities.
The Package for Customer Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £40,000-£45,000 healthcare, and gym)
- 25 days holiday per year
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Healthshield Cash Plan
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Discounted contact lens scheme
- Lifestyle Discounts (discount gym memberships/shopping vouchers etc)
Location: The position of Customer Marketing Manager will be based in Hampshire.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.