6 months ago
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to drive Global Commercial Services (GCS) business growth in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that lead Customers to consider, adopt & use our International Payment (IP) & Business Financing products.
The position will also serve as single point of contact for the Product and Business teams responsible for International Payments and Business Financing – prioritizing and executing marketing projects as required.
* Partner with colleagues in Marketing, Account Sales, Product Management & Risk to identify opportunities to x-sell IP and Business Financing
* Devise and execute marketing campaigns that drive customers to consider, adopt & use IP & Business Financing products to meet their needs
* Partner with marketing colleagues to exploit opportunities where our products can enhance communications & customer experience
* Partner with Sales & Account Sales to expand our successful employee referral scheme
* Represent GCS UK Customer Marketing to our partners in IP Account Sales & Product Management – understanding requirements, prioritizing and executing projects
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Knowledge of the B2B payments industry & products
* Strong ability to identify and manage priorities in a fast-paced work environment. Adapts well to changing circumstances and make decisions quickly
* Well-developed project management skills and a demonstrated dedication to execution excellence
* Marketing campaign execution experience
* Background of working or closely with Sales or Telemarketing is a plus
* Demonstrated success in driving results both autonomously and in cooperation with other stakeholders and team members. Ability to influence, gain support, resolve conflict and work in a matrix organization
* Strong interpersonal skills – a proven ability to manage relationships, both internal and external in order to deliver on goals
* Strong team player who is flexible and maintains positive attitude even during changing work priorities
* highly numerate - data analytics experience is an advantage
* And last but not least, high energy, an optimistic attitude and ability to have fun are crucial!
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 23, 2018, 4:09:38 AM