12 days ago
Customer Marketing Manager
MATERNITY COVER – Up to 12 months
We have a vacancy for a Customer Marketing Manager who will work to deliver the brand marketing strategy within Aviva Ireland.
The successful candidate will be involved in the implementation of the marketing strategy to deliver business targets including:
* Lead the planning, review and analysis of advertising and brand PR plans
* Drive and improve customer demand using consumer insight and analytics
* Develop and manage TTL campaigns across all media including, TV, Display and Social media
* Continually track and act on all marketing campaigns to deliver effective, efficient campaigns showing return on investment
* Deliver innovative developments in digital media including mobile, social media etc.
* Work closely with all members of the Marketing Team to ensure an integrated approach to the brand campaigns across all channels.
* Manage relationships with media and creative agencies to ensure timely and effective delivery of all campaign activity
* Lead the planning and execution of PR plan working closely with comms team to exploit PR opportunities
* Work closely with Sponsorship team to exploit sponsorship opportunities
* With a team of two direct reports and being a senior member of the marketing team, this position requires the suitable candidate to be an effective leader who can create an efficient and co-operative working environment
* Manage budgets ensuring cost efficiency and tracking is managed and delivered
The role holder should have the ability to work well in a busy and fast paced team environment taking personal responsibility for decisions relating to aspects of the role.
You will have the ability to drive and champion change and have a clear focus on commercial results to meet objectives
We would also like you to
* Relevant TTL marketing experience - ideally Financial Services, Telco, Utility, Retail etc
* People management skills
* Strong agency management experience
* Strong strategic awareness & commercial astuteness with proven track record in commercial delivery
* Ability to convey complex information to stakeholders at all levels in a clear and concise manner
* The ability to manage key elements of projects using own initiative
* Budget Management & excellent organisational skills
What are we offering?
* £Competitive salary
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Equal Opportunity Statement
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer, we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Shanice Morgan in the resourcing team on
Closing date: Friday 14th December 2018
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.