3 months ago
Customer Service Leader
The Co-operative bank has a lot to be proud of and this year marks 25 years since the launch of the Ethical Policy in 1992 which remains unique in UK high street banking. We believe our approach to banking, with values and ethics at the centre of everything we do, sets us apart and remains the key reason why approximately 4 million customers choose to bank with us.
You will be accountable for operational performance delivery for the telephony aspects of the contact centre. You will ensure outstanding levels of customer service are achieved and that as a result customers stay with us, deepen their relationship with the Bank and recommend to their friends and family. You will deliver effectively across all key business scorecard metrics leading a large team of highly motivated and capable colleague to success.
* Responsible for the running and management of their area of Customer Contact ensuring that colleagues are available to meet the customer demands and to dynamically manage resource as required.
* Leads and organises a large team of customer-facing colleagues and team leaders to deliver market leading customer service and results across the range of objectives and scorecard metrics (Customer, Colleague, Risk and Commercial) through effective operating rhythms and coaching.
* To lead the development of all colleagues across the contact centre site to ensure they are highly motivated, trained and equipped to meet the diverse and complex range of customer demands and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
* Delivers and, where appropriate designs, solutions to meet customer needs ensuring these are delivered through the contact centre teams. The role holder will develop and deploy highly controlled effective and efficient processes for colleagues to use. Automation should form part of the consideration for solutions.
* Own and deliver contact centre strategic projects that will lead to delivery of the Distribution four year plan or contribute, providing contact centre input to projects that span across the Distribution Directorate or support the Core Bank change agenda.
* Lead the engagement with a wide range of stakeholders across the business to ensure that required performance levels are delivered and exceeded and improvements are delivered to agreed time, cost and quality benchmarks.
* Empowers and enables entire team to improve external benchmarking position by understanding, engaging in and leading aspects of external development (i.e. CCA accreditation, running customer improvement forums etc.).
* Delivers and manages to a robust risk management and control framework across all areas of accountability.
* Manage a range of key suppliers to ensure they deliver to time, cost and quality and to lead improvement of their delivery to achieve value for money, ensuring end user experiences within the contact centres are maximised.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* You have a passion for delivering great customer service and taking ownership of customer queries.
* You are organised and methodical, with attention to detail.
* You like writing and are good at it, and have strong proofreading capabilities.
* You have a demonstrable interest in digital channels and online customer support.
* You are reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ confidentiality.
Our Bank's focussed on continuing to create a more diverse and inclusive environment where all our colleagues can fulfil their potential. We love to receive applications from talented individuals across a diverse range of cultures, genders, ethnicities and lifestyles, who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you’re inspired to join us, we’re confident you’re just the sort of Customer Service Leader we’re looking for someone, who’s as dedicated as we are about growing our bank ethically, responsibly and passionately. Achieving ambitions as big as ours is a challenge you’ll thrive on as you enjoy career development, on-going training and the rewards of helping to create a better future for our customers, communities and colleagues.
Our Bank is passionate and committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact Amy Smythe on firstname.lastname@example.org or.