6 months ago
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java, C++, Python.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working with and managing external partners and customers.
* Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems and commands.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
* Effective project management skills and attention to detail.
* Developed problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
About the job
As a Customer Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's online advertising platforms (such as Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform) and/or product partnerships (such as Maps, Google+, Play and Wallet).
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
gTech takes a creative, customer-centric, and collaborative approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, we helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
* Solve advertisers’ business challenges with technical consultancy and custom engineered solutions.
* Manage technical relationships with a select client portfolio.
Partner with Google sales teams to identify business opportunities that can be solved with technology.
* Collect requirements, provide guidance and best practices to apply ad products and technologies to achieve advertisers' business goals.
* Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from Engineers to Marketing professionals.
* Travel as required to meet with specific Partners/Clients in the region.