about 1 month ago
Janssen - CX Design Specialist
We are looking for a strong CX Design Specialist to join our Multichannel team.
You will have experience envisioning how customers interact with our digital platforms, introducing and refining this experience through thoughtful design and by taking a data driven approach.
You will be encouraged to work collaboratively with teams to develop experience insights that lead to wireframes and functional high-fidelity prototypes with the aim of improving the customer experience.
We expect the successful candidate to be:
* An expert with design-thinking and agile development approaches.
* Proficient in conducting their own CX analysis using tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar and Eloqua alongside insights gained from running workshops.
* Able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial attitude, show experience of bringing analytical thinking and creative design skills that effectively grasp customer needs and tackle design and experience problems.
* Strong at communication, influencing and collaboration, working closely with various technical and non-technical teams, to shape design and customer experience thinking.
* Authoritatively proficient with the Adobe suite, particularly XD and Illustrator and Photoshop as the tools of choice for creating designs, wireframes and prototypes.
* Using best in class human design concepts together with customer interaction principles to create impactful customer experiences.
* Lead and then rapidly convert output from brainstorming and ideation sessions into workable wireframes, concept designs and functioning prototypes.
* Working independently to actively organise input from face to face, qualitative / quantitative analytics together with independent research to deliver and incrementally improve customer centred design solutions.
* Enthusiastically build domain knowledge of our business to improve the impact and quality of designs. This includes building a strong understanding of our medicines and services as well as our online visitor/customer psychology.
Day to day tasks
* Research and present CX/UX examples and customer-centric design principles.
* Lead workshops and meetings through which you explore requirements, conduct concept and usability testing, build / co-create prototypes and present your designs.
* Using the Adobe Creative Cloud applications to develop wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and functional / interactive prototypes.
* Define and test interaction ideas, using the data available to evaluate and iterate on successful designs.
* Run multiple projects and partner groups at any given time, setting clear expectations when deadlines are tight.
* Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers for implementation.
* Keep abreast of industry trends and technological advances.
* Confirmed experience as a CX / UX Designer. Expert knowledge of CX / UX standard methodologies, human-centred design principles and usability.
* Expert level proficiency in design software – specifically in Adobe XD, Photoshop and other Adobe suite applications.
* Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and working with templates that includes a working understanding of bootstrap and web component technologies.
* Proactive, problem-solving and self-starter/finisher mindset that translates to being solutions-orientated.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to present work with confidence to partners across the organization.
* Strong project management skills and ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
* Strong portfolio of design projects.
Working alongside a passionate team of professionals, you have the opportunity to really put a stamp on this new role within a company that is working to create a world where disease is a thing of the past.
Is this role for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location : United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Organization : Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Job Function : Marketing
Requisition ID : 1905779849W