2 months ago
We are O2, the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. We put our 25 million UK customers at the heart of everything we do, so we can use our technology to connect them to the experiences they live for.
And just like our customers, we open up exciting possibilities for our employees too. Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. These are just some of the reasons to join us.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent, and we’re all about inclusivity. We want to be a true reflection of our customers and their communities, to help us make the best decisions. That’s why everybody’s welcome at O2 – it’s time to get everyone in the room.
About the Team:
The Telefonica UK CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) is responsible for IT security incident handling and investigation within TUK. The key enabler for this work is actionable cyber threat intelligence gathered from trusted sources.
This exciting role involves external liaison with intelligence services cross industry and with LEA’s to improve the companies’ defences against cyber- attacks. The role of the Cyber Intelligence Manager, is to keep up to date with threats within a dynamic ever changing threat landscape. This will involve continual learning and trying to keep one step ahead of the criminals.
* You’ll be responsible for the end to end management of cyber threat intelligence, including the briefing of senior managers and key stakeholders
* You’ll be responsible for managing external engagement with LEA, NCSC and other Telecommunications intelligence professionals
* You’ll be building excellent working relationships with all the Network and IT areas within the company and ensuring that all areas are fully engaged
* Working closely with compliance to ensure we adhere to all regulatory standards such as ISO27001, PCI, NIS GDPR and SOX
Skills & experience:
* You’ll have previous experience within the IT Security, Cyber Intelligence industry
* Ideally you’ll have Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), EC Council Ethical Hacker or other relevant qualification
* Excellent presentation and report writing skills, with the ability to work under pressure to tight timescales
* Strong analytical skills and a logical, investigative mind, with a sound understanding of cyber security and threat intelligence. An ability to understand technical issues and articulate them back to senior colleagues who may not have the same technical skills
We’re looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits. We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining O2 will give you the freedom to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. Take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.