6 months ago
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst – Milton Keynes
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst – Milton Keynes
South East England
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our team based in Milton Keynes. In this role you will be responsible for the timely and accurate analysis of threats relevant to the business in order to provide further detailed information regarding the capability and intent of those whom are responsible for the activity.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst your main responsibilities will be to:
* Analyse threat data and information feeds in order to provide intelligence and detect emerging threats based upon analysis, data feeds and sources
* Engage with the wider cyber security research community
* Reverse engineer threats based on any available information, such as malware binary samples, network traffic captures, memory or hard disk images and any other valid sources
* Develop tools, techniques and procedures to enhance or automate processes whilst supporting the wider financial sector and UK PLC in mitigating large scale threats
* Identify, assess and report key risks relating to the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information within Santander UK and its subsidiaries
Minimum skills and experience required:
* Relevant penetration testing accreditation – e.g. Crest, GIAC, CEH. OSCP and relevant Information Security accreditation – e.g. CISSP
* Experience and understanding of a wide range of information security disciplines including network traffic analysis, forensic analysis, static/dynamic analysis and familiarity with a broad range of programming languages
* Ability to apply highly adaptive thought processes to difficult challenges. Along with a thorough understanding of techniques used to bypass cyber security controls
* Excellent knowledge and experience of a wide range of both open source and commercial tools / data sources
* Experience of objective/outcome led analysis
Salary - Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, stakeholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.