7 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Analytics Team
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
As a member of the analytics team within Strategy, Delivery and Performance, you’ll use data to help improve the customer experience of our TV, Broadband and Mobile customers.
- Be creative with our data and technology to find new insights
- Support the decision making process across Sky’s new propositions
- Support partners by providing ad-hoc analysis on provisioning, repair and quality of service
- Ensure outputs are accurate, timely and meet the business need
- Work closely with our data engineers to ensure accurate and timely data
- Work closely with our data scientists to bring to bear machine learning to find new insights
- Communicate findings with the wider business
- Grow domain expertise and champion data analysis
- Interest and knowledge (experience is ideal) of current telecommunications, TV andor mobile technologies
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in applied quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, IT)
- Ability to get along with senior partners to capture requirements and answer the “so what”
- Hands-on experience in simple to complex reporting, metricsKPIs and performance insights
- Hands-on experience in business intelligence and data analysis
- Working knowledge of databases, data structures and reporting systems (ETL knowledge ideal)
- Advanced SQL and the ability to efficiently analyse large amounts of data and working knowledge of Tableau
- Previous experience in complex project environment, led your own projects and being responsible for the process from start to end
- Ability to critically and creatively look at data and a confident communicator
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better