6 months ago
Updated at, 2019-03-04T09:33:30-05:00
Help make Dennis a fast-growing data-driven business by providing analysis and insights and uncovering trends across all our digital operations. You will leverage technical and analytical skills to identify business opportunity and to support the performance and efficiency of existing operations such as campaign delivery. You'll enjoy working with the latest analytical tools and will strive to continuously improve our data tech stack and engender automated, data-backed processes throughout the business.
You will provide reporting, analysis and insights on all areas of the business automating key functions to reduce manual work as much as possible. Being an advocate for data-driven decision making throughout the business, you will encourage early adoption of emerging tech (such as machine learning). This position will also mentor and train junior data analyst.
You have proven experience and a passion for data and uncovering trends; an inquisitive self-starter with superb attention to detail. Not only will you have great analytical and numerical skills, but you will be a excellent communicator with strong commercial awareness.
It's essential that you're an advanced user of Excel / Google Sheets, SQL and have an understanding of database schema.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!