3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a permanent, full time Data Management Analyst in our Commercial department at AXA PPP healthcare in Tunbridge Wells (in close proximity to London outskirts such as Bromley, Orpington).
In this role you will be working with other analysts across the business to cleansing and transformation rules to data, model data and providing business wide reporting / dashboards. You also will be acting as a lead/coach to junior members of the team and be sharing your expertise.
This is a constantly growing and developing team so if you are looking to develop your career within Data Management this may be the role for you…
Your typical day will include:
Production of data quality assessments
Creation of Data Quality rules reflecting the business rules
Delivery of data analysis to support the Data Governance group decisions
Creation of datasets / views for end user consumption
Documentation of business and technical data terms
Skills & Experience
* Exceptional level of numeracy
* Experience of accessing and managing data sets
* Experience in the use of analytical methodologies for interpreting and understanding data sets
* Demonstrable proficiency with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
* Demonstrable proficiency with data modelling and data dictionaries
* Working knowledge of SQL databases and statistical software
* Desirable to have Healthcare & clinical knowledge
* An ability to think creatively when developing and implementing complex changes to reporting requirements
* An ability to handle diverse information requests and analyse options with a non-technical audience
* A demonstrable aptitude for acquiring new skills rapidly to meet changing objectives and implementation of new systems
* Utilises interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with staff at all levels
* Interpret requirements and present reports that can be understood by a wide audience
What we can do for you
AXA PPP’s head office is based in Tunbridge Wells across 4 sites. This role in particular will be based out of our International House building in Hawkenbury, just outside of the town centre. So if you are currently doing the commute into London and looking for a new venture closer to home but with all the benefits and opportunities of a large corporate, this might be just what you're looking for…
* Annual performance related bonus
* Life cover
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private healthcare after qualifying period
Various national and local discounts
25 days holiday, rising with service (with ability to buy and sell holiday)
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. We’re one of the UK's largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers, and we’ve been helping people access the medical care they need, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
What We Offer
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.