3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Technology Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Develop and maintain strong client relations with senior and C-level executives—developing new insights into the client’s business model and pain points, and delivering actionable, high-impact results
- Participate and lead client engagement in developing plans and strategies of data management processes and IT programs for the clients, providing hands on assistance in data modelling, technical implementation of vendor products and practices
- Facilitate, guide, and influence the clients and teams towards right information technology architecture and becoming interface between Business leadership, Tech leadership and the delivery teams
- Lead and mentor other IT consultants within the practice and across business units
- Support business development and ensuring high levels of client happiness during delivery and scope Client requirements
- Provide standard methodology advice to customers and team members
- Very good experience in having designed and developed reports, scorecards and dashboards
- Participate with End-users and do requirement gathering and convert into user documentation as well as prepare high –level Architecture designs for the SSASSSRS reporting solutions.
- Translate requirements into design changes in 360 (self-serve platform)
- Ability to Implement, design and develop on the 360 data mart
- Proficient in customization and configuration of MSBI product suite and in all three components of MSBI (SSISSSRSSSAS)
- Experience to do complex design and high performance architecture
- Experience to design cubes for complex business requirements
- Deep understanding of MSBI Architecture
- Deep understanding of MS SQL Server Architecture
- Prior experience in end to end BI Implementation projects
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about