3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Data Technology and Analytics (DTA) Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Data Products Analyst you will be focusing on delivering Core Reporting, Self-serve and Data Products to the business. You will be involved in the use of data and Insights to drive value for the business. You are responsible for delivering against the project approach.
- Suggest and design innovative solutions for data insight utilising tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, SQL and GCP.
- Gather, manipulate, analyse and document raw, complex data and share data stories that make sense to business and technical audiences
- Partner with data product management teams to provide the most accurate and relevant information to help drive meaningful business decisions and feature definition
- Continually design, test, and deploy new reports and self-serve solutions - all with the goal of providing a state-of-the-art reporting environment
- Respond to ad-hoc analysis needs while ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Develop and define self-serve products.
- Understand and abide by data protection rules
- Stakeholder Management experience and proven track record of having established successful business relationships with.
- Excellent commercial skills - understand the use of solutions that are requested by the business and help shape the solution to meet commercial needs.
- Data Product Management and Insight Experience - have deep and extensive experience in managing end-to-end Data Products, Self-Serve, Reporting and Insights roadmaps.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment in an innovative and creative area. Able to deliver big picture benefits and make careful and swift prioritisation calls.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. both verbal and written.
- High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques.
- Have a good understanding and experience of the ‘art of the possible’ from a data and analytics perspective
- Have a good understanding of the tools and technologies, processes and procedures that bring data ‘to life’
- A good understanding of the Media and Broadcasting world.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about