6 months ago
& Reporting Analyst
to: Senior Commercial Analyst
as part of the Commercial Analytics team you will interface directly with a
range of internal stakeholders including Sales, Marketing and Finance. Your
role will be to create, maintain and update internal databases and reporting
tools to allow accurate and timely reporting across the organisation, which in
turn will be used to influence and drive strategic business decisions. You will
be responsible for executing day-to-day configuration, support, technical
training and maintenance of Salesforce.
Responsibilities – include but are not limited to:
* Maintain and update the internal Access databases; query building and
* Primary Salesforce administrator/technical expert.
* Ongoing development and deployment of new business processes and tool
* Provide technical training to the Sales team on tool usage.
* Ongoing master data validation, maintenance and mapping updates.
* Create new reports and dashboards to meet evolving business needs.
* Manage sales reporting systems and tools.
* Ensure accurate, efficient and consistent sales reporting.
* Manage third party sales and rebate allocations.
* Delivering insights and recommendations to facilitate effective decision
* Participate in and lead process improvements initiatives.
Profile - Knowledge / Experience / Skills / Capabilities required:
* Excellent MS Access skills – ability to update and create complex
* Excellent MS Excel skills capable of efficiently manipulating large sets
of data and producing a suite of reports.
* Data visualisation tool experience - Qlik, Tableau.
* Salesforce experience desirable.
* VBA, SQL, SharePoint skills – desirable.
* Degree qualified – technical subject.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to
articulate problems and issues.
* Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
* Must be motivated and self-driven; able to work independently and in a
* Strong time management & organisational skills.
* Ability to prioritise work and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced
environment to meet tight deadlines.
* Commercially astute.
* Attention to detail.
* Good written and spoken English
order to achieve our set goals and targets, we must all lead using our
Leadership Imperatives and achieve our Leadership Performance Standards:
q LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that
reinforce Our Credo.
q CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally in order to develop
insights to drive innovation
q SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through our insights to meet
unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our customers. In order to do
this we must be bold and courageous in challenging the status quo and adapting
q LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable for their own development
and that of others. We must leverage diversity and ensure we have open and
q DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business results. We must
focus on our ability to inspire and mobilize people; empowering them to act
boldly with speed and agility, to do even more than they thought they
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as
such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If
you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall
be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be
processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)