This is a newly created Data Science role with in a highly regarded Agency that works across multi-sector projects on Customer Analytics, Data and Research projects. They are looking for an enthusiastic Data Scientist who will use their previous customer analytics experience to work on a range of large-scale analytics projects.
They will be looking for someone who already has a broad knowledge of various analytical techniques and technical platforms as well as exposure to working with a mixed range of datasets and/or sectors. Your ability to engage with clients and deliver complex findings in a clear and compelling way with also be necessary for the role.
This company offers excellent training for their staff with well-structured and ongoing development initiatives for all employees They’ve reached bonus pay outs of between 20%-40% for a number of years in a row, have gained recognition from the industry body company excellence and will accommodate flexible working for those that need it.
· Previous experience in Data science role and experience working with a range of datasets
· Should show experience in customer predictive modelling, database segmentation and Data enhancement approaches.
· Able to take a pro-active role in liaising with Market research and Research Analytics team
· Established working knowledge of Python, SQL or R for advanced analysis.
· Good communication skills with ability to translate technical approaches to into easily understandable concepts
· Good degree in numerical subject from top university
· Must have right to work in the UK
JOB VACANCY –Data Scientist / Analytics Manager / Senior Analyst / Data Analyst / Customer Analytics Manager
SALARY – £40 – £55K + benefits + upto 40% bonus
Some Flexible working / West London / Central London / Surrey / Kent / leatherhead / Guildford / Kingston / Wimbledon/ Clapham junction
If you are interested, please apply or contact:
Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd enlightconsulting.co.uk
Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd is a dedicated bespoke recruitment consultancy with a focus across the insight, market research, planning and analytics industries.