This company has a strong presence in the market for Analytic and Research and are currently looking to expand their Data Science team. They have been on a steady uphill growth trajectory for the last few years and are set for a big year in 2018.
Their finely tuned advanced analytics, data science and market research knowledge has proven to be a winner in the market and so as a highly profitable medium sized agency are looking for an experienced data scientist to join. This role comes with great development opportunities as it will sit within a team that are rolling out a unique and increasingly popular service offering.
This company offers excellent training for their staff with well-structured and ongoing development initiatives for all employees They’ve reached bonus pay outs of between 20%-40% for a number of years in a row, have gained recognition from the industry body company excellence and will accommodate flexible working for those that need it.
· Some experience working in a commercial data science role.
· Should show experience in customer predictive modelling, database segmentation and Data enhancement approaches.
· Able to take a pro-active role in liaising with Market research and Research Analytics team
· Established working knowledge of SAS, SQL or R for advanced analysis.
· Knowledge of SPSS would be desirable but not essential
· Good communication skills with ability to translate technical approaches to into easily understandable concepts
· Good degree in numerical subject from top university
· Must have right to work in the UK
JOB VACANCY – Senior Data Scientist / Analytics Manager /
SALARY – £50-70,000 + benefits + upto 40% bonus
LOCATION KEYWORDS – West London / Central London / Surrey / Kent / leatherhead / Guildford / Kingston / Wimbledon/ Clapham junction
If you are interested, please apply or contact:
Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd enlightconsulting.co.uk
Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd is a dedicated bespoke recruitment consultancy with a focus across the insight, market research, planning and analytics industries.