Job Title: Data Visualisation Executive
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week; 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
The Company is a global digital marketing agency, powered by the best talent, custom-built tech and the world's first crowd-sourced network of digital experts. . They have a unique technology platform and network of 2,000 which mean it automates what slows other agencies down and delivers clients dramatically more impactful and efficient results.
Founded in 2011, they provide services that include SEO, PPC, content, programmatic, paid social and analytics for some of the world's leading brands, including IWG, Virgin Trains, AMC Networks and DKNY.
The Company is looking for an intelligent and resourceful individual with a passion for digital marketing to join their growing team of analysts.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, with a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with the ability to think laterally is a must for this role.
The overall purpose of the role is to support the operational teams in implementing and maintaining reporting and data analysis methods across the client portfolio. You will be responsible for the effective implementation and maintenance of ongoing processes in order to support the team in achieving clients' annual business objectives and targets.
What you'll be doing?
- Working with the internal teams to understand existing reporting processes and identify where improvements could be made
- Building reporting solutions in Google Spreadsheets and Datorama (the company's third party data management platform)
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to manage their expectations and provide transparency to the reporting process
- Research new potential tools and technologies to enhance the core business and aid productivity
- Assist in the documentation and streamlining of team processes
- Identifying and responding to reporting issues as they arise
- Supporting in the delivery of training both within the team and the wider office
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assessing opportunities for data-led projects to aid the day-to-day operations across internal teams, seeing these projects through from conception to delivery and maintenance
- Responsible for thorough QA of new and existing reporting solutions
- Accountable for documenting QA procedures and outcomes
- Accountable for formulating and communicating required amendments based on the QA process
- Accountable for managing the inflow of support requests
- Accountable for timely and professional response to incoming requests
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- At least a 2:1 from a strong university, with a technical and/or analytical degree
- Confidence to dissect and analyse analytics data to extract relevant information
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen to learn and develop professional skill sets through organised and independent learning
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in digital marketing and business technology
- Highly organised and motivated to deliver results for stakeholders
- Ability to learn and maintain multiple software tools and reporting platforms
- Work well with multiple teams and collaborate across departments to resolve issues
- Ability to express technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders
- Personable, enthusiastic, and articulate
- Entrepreneurial outlook and spirit
- Enjoys effective collaboration with people at all levels
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for support and QA
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share options following six months of employment
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Data Visualisation Executive, Data Visualisation Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Data Reporting Exec, Data Analytics, Data Analytics Consultant, Data Reporting Analyst, Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Data Reporting & Analytics Executive may also be considered for this role.