4 months ago
DATA & CAMPAIGN INSIGHT ANALYST
£21,000 - £27,500
The Co-operative bank has a lot to be proud of and this year marks 25 years launch of the Ethical Policy in 1992 which remains rare in UK high street banking. We believe our approach to banking, with values and ethics at the since the centre of everything we do, sets us apart and remains the key reason why approximately 4 million customers choose to bank with us. We’re looking for a high-reaching Database Marketing Analyst to join us make a real difference during an exciting time of change.
Enjoying plenty of variety you’ll work closely with marketing and business teams to firmly embed our customer relationship strategy by developing and delivering creative 1-2-1 marketing programmes including automated, trigger driven and next best Action campaigns. You will play a vital role in enabling the Customer Insight team improve the impact of campaign strategies by ensuring appropriate controls are in place to measure the effect of market campaigns.. Experience in working to strict SLAs is needed and experience of SAS and SQL would be advantageous.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills with a substantial outlook and experience in using SAS /SQL to analyse large, dynamic and complex datasets.
- Effective planning skills to ensure that deadlines / SLA’s are agreed and consistently met
- Takes personal ownership for the quality and effectiveness of their outputs
- Experience of working in a data / campaign execution team delivering campaigns, including automated, trigger driven and Next Best Action.
- Knowledge & experience of campaign management software and tools (Unica/IBM Campaign Manager) being an advantage.
If you’re encouraged to join us, we’re confident you’re just the sort of Database Marketing Analyst we’re looking for. Someone, who’s as dedicated as we are about growing our bank ethically, responsibly and passionately. Achieving dreams as big as ours is a challenge you’ll thrive on as you enjoy career development, ongoing training and the rewards of helping to create a better future for our customers, communities and colleagues.