3 months ago
Role: Deal Execution Manager (Allen International Business Development Manager)
Career Level 7/Manager
Salary: £65,000 to £75,000 plus excellent benefits package.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
What responsibilities will you have?
1. Responsible for driving Allen sales (incl. origination at existing / new clients) in the UK and in European markets with Accenture account teams
2. Responsible for driving business development using Allen and Accenture’s marketing artefacts and providing input in marketing and communications
3. Responsible for coordinating European markets sales engagement
4. Responsible for adhering to Accenture’s sales governance and applying sales structure and discipline (i.e. follow formal qualification process, closure, get BD budget, control BD spend etc)
5. Responsible for managing Allen’s sales pipeline and sales meetings with support from design leadership
6. Responsible for shaping proposal responses with Studio support
7. Responsible for negotiating and writing contracts with support from Accenture Contract Management, Legal and Finance teams
8. Responsible for liaising with studio manager to connect effectively studio resources (supply) and sales (demand)
9. Responsible for feeding market / pricing insight into product/offering development and marketing/communications