3 months ago
Dealer Account Manager
Job Number: 20327
Location: Carphone Warehouse Business, Poole (5323)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Partner Sales Account Manager
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and Services Company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland We stand on the forefront of our industry, and we’re committed to staying there.
Right now, we are recruiting for an enthusiastic person to join our Partner Sales Team. This role involves delivering a ‘Business Class’ service to our partner channel maximising the Carphone Warehouse Business portfolio ensuring monthly sales targets are consistently achieved.
What will you do as a Partner Sales Account Manager?
• Meet and exceed monthly sales targets by winning and retaining dealers, delivering BUSINESS CLASS service across the CPWB portfolio – airtime, hardware, Electric and Business Energy
• Sell more Phones - Building key relationships in our partner channel by providing airtime support to win and retain customers on O2 and EE. Ensuring regular contact around the partner base, building pipeline opportunities and attaching hardware at every opportunity.
• New Business Opportunities - Working closely with the Regional Managers to bring on new partners, ensuring network codes are connected and a clear growth plan across the region
• Electrics - Drive mixed electrical products in to the partner channel through the discounted pricebooks. Deliver margin by being creative around customer profiles and building bundle packages to suit your customer demands
• Business Energy- Working in partnership with Fidelity – Business Energy could not be easier. Actively encouraging your partner base to request customer Gas and Electric bills to see where great savings can be made whilst securing margin for the partner and Dixons Carphone.
So what would we like to see from you?
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Strong Negotiator
• Strong numeracy & analytical skills
• High attention to detail
• Self-motivated and high achiever
• Passion for customers
Benefits of working for Dixons Carphone include:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Colleague discount
• Life Assurance
• Pension Scheme
• Optical Vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Perks at Work
Expect lots of support and encouragement while you’re here. You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore – whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction, potentially even with another brand in the wider Dixons Carphone group.