8 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Debt Management Change Lead to join our Mortgage Services team based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
This role has been created for a specific project where you will lead, develop and implement change strategy across our Mortgage Services and Collections team. You will implement and drive transformation initiatives, implement efficiencies and deliver significant improvements for customer experience.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
• Significant experience within a Change environment
• Experience of working within a Collections/Debt Management
• Good leadership skills with the ability to inspire and influence high performance of both managers and colleagues
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders
• Competent report writing and presentation skills up to Board level
• Ideally a minimum of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
Do you have any of the desirable skills & experience for the role?
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
• Performance related bonus
• 30 days annual holiday
• Annual holiday purchase scheme
• Car allowance
• Health Shield cash plan
• Private medical insurance
• Life Assurance and pension scheme
• Bus & train travel ticket loans
• Cycle Flex Scheme
What can I expect in terms of career development?
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Interested in applying?
• Click “Please Apply” below.