3 months ago
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Location: Basingstoke (will require travel between sites).
Salary: Up to £40,000 (depending on experience).
Closing date: 19th February 2019.
Full time, permanent.
This is the job
As a Decisioning Executive you will be responsible for managing marketing programmes across all channels through PEGA Marketing/Aprimo Marketing Studio and delivering Decisioning/Next Best Action-based customer management in the AA.
* Achieving revenue targets by managing and developing CRM campaigns
* Managing and influencing stakeholders and cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into the technical language required to produce the relevant Marketing programmes
* Simplifying and optimising our communications programmes by deploying test and learn programmes and setting communication arbitration rules in line with business objectives
What will I be doing?
* Specifying, building, simulating and monitoring decision management strategies and offer flows which deliver all outbound and inbound communications
* Developing new offers/campaigns to align with the prioritised Marketing roadmap
* Performing impact analysis on new requirements for Marketing programmes
* Translating requirements into Campaign Marketing strategies and data specifications
* Implementing real time marketing content and rules into Campaign Marketing strategies
* Performing logic testing, quality assurance and business simulation
* Supporting Campaign Marketing reporting, monitoring and control
* Optimising campaign effectiveness by driving up customer engagement and conversion. Working with business stakeholders to set campaign objectives, customer engagement KPI’s and manage campaign performance
* Performing end to end testing of communications across all channels (Email/SMS/DM and outbound calling)
* Striving to deliver relevant customer communications against business objectives
* Implementing holistic customer lifecycle and end to end interlinking customer journeys
* Delivering campaign and offer arbitration
* Increasing automation and accuracy while optimizing the result of each customer interaction
* Identifying and implementing opportunities for expansion of campaign activity
* Continuously developing campaign logic and finding innovative ways of coding/developing or improving integration
* Working with BI to identify the best data sources or to build new attributes to be used in offers targeting logic
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
* Significant hands on experience and technical knowledge of Aprimo Marketing Studio/Decisioning/PEGA Marketing strategy building and offer creation and NBA functionality in PEGA Marketing or one of its predecessor systems (eg. Chordiant)
* Excellent influencing and communication skills to develop interfaces with other AA business units and departments
* Articulate and persuasive, able to inspire and engage others around their vision
* Thinks beyond the realms of current approaches and has the tenacity to challenge the status quo, whilst maintaining alignment to the overall business strategy
* Strong commercial instincts – able to balance both the longer-term development of the business and the inevitable short-term tactical requirements.
* Good initiative and follow-through skills – gets things done on time and on budget. Able to juggle competing agendas, prioritise work and manage quality delivery through others
* Good understanding of data mining and statistical techniques, including SAS.
* Exceptional understanding of customer data and databases
* Proven track record in the delivery of actionable customer intelligence
* Highly Numerate
* Strong data Interpretation skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines