4 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working in digital or enterprise marketing.
* Experience with defining and launching enterprise software lead/demand generation paid media campaigns. Knowledge of measurement approaches (including multi-touch attribution) ad operations, and the digital video and overall display landscapes.
* Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, with ability to run analysis, track metrics and optimize performance. Experience with marketing optimization programs and website analytics.
* Effective project management skills and experience managing external creative agencies, events vendors and international projects.
* Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, marketing automation and tracking tools.
* Excellent communication skills. Ability to create effective relationships to influence, and collaborate, across all levels.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As an Demand Generation Marketing Manager for Google Cloud’s Growth Marketing team in EMEA, you’ll explore new ways, and lead efforts, to create explosive growth amongst enterprises who want to transform their business, processes and insights through the powerful solutions offered by Google Cloud.
Your responsibilities will include using paid media to drive demand generation for a selection of mid market and enterprise accounts, and optimizing growth. You will also collaborate on global programs, for contact development via content distribution and sales progression. You’ll craft and execute media campaigns to drive lead generation of accounts focusing on the performance and optimization of the entire campaign experience. You’ll also be the business owner for growing the pipeline revenue coming from our flagship Google Cloud products, namely Google Cloud Platform and G Suite. You'll work closely across the Google Cloud team to understand business needs, develop media marketing plans, track growth and report results.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Help create and drive implementation of Account-Based Marketing (ABM), activities, goals, and KPIs.
* Demonstrate accountability for achieving individual and shared goals, working closely with Central marketing and regional Sales teams to set expectations for sourced and influenced leads outcome.
* Explore, grow and drive demand through new channels, such as telemarketing, new partners, innovative media approaches.
* Collaborate on global campaigns across three key regions, and work collaboratively with the global team to synthesise learnings/data and create future strategy. Develop executive presentations to communicate strategy, priorities and results.
* Support the business on key internal priorities across various project areas.