30 days ago
Role – Demand Planner
Business area – Consumer
Location – Maidenhead
Pay grade - 24
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Demand Planner in our Northern Europe Headquarters in Maidenhead.
What you’re great at:
The demand planner is a key role within Johnson & Johnson and can make a real difference.
* You will own the process for generating sales forecasts for a portfolio of products within Northern Europe. You will have a strong desire to incorporate macro trends into regional forecasts, as well as product discontinuations
* You will incorporate business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
* You will work in partnership to ensure flawless delivery of our products.
As demand planner, your typical day may include:
* Providing the best estimate of category forecasts for the long-term horizon, by interpreting sales trends and known volume drivers through wide reaching, engaging cross functional engagement
* Travel will be involved with this role within Northern Europe to enhance collaboration, approx. 15%
What you’ll own and how you’ll grow:
You will have full responsibility for your portfolio of brands across 6 different markets and as a team you will be supporting a $800m sales organization. You will work the full lifecycle of the products together with the exciting opportunity to be part of product launches. Collaboration is key within this role and you will interact with both our commercial team and the regional supply organization.
The demand planner is part analyst, part diplomat, and full-time communicator and manager and this role calls for the ability to communicate across an organization and out to suppliers, distributors and sales manager.
* Analytical skills, analyses data and communicate effectively. Form conclusions and recommendations
* Leveraging Customer and Sales intelligence
* General understanding of the demand cycle and/or S&OP
* Good overall business knowledge. Market intelligence, seasonality,
* Ability to translate the numbers into coordinated plans and forecasts.
* In other words, to “make those numbers tangible for the rest of the organization that does not speak the same language.
Closing date – Monday 21st October 2019
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
* Committed to caring
* Responsible to our communities
* Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
* Unique in our background and experiences
* The drivers of our own success
* Passionate about doing what’s right
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location : United Kingdom-England-Maidenhead-
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)
Job Function : Inventory Planning/Control
Requisition ID : 1905775968W