11 months ago
We're working with an agency that provide full circle brand experiences for some of the worlds biggest brands. They are currently looking to grow their team with Design Director to work across the Manchester and London studios. Here you will get the opportunity to work with excellent creative's, get stuck in with both the concepts and final designs and help continue to build a talented team of people.
- Manage the design teams in both London and Manchester.
- Play a strong part of building creative strategy, budgets and scheduling for key projects.
- Mentor and build your design teams.
- Apply group direction and goals to ensure the best results for your teams.
- Ensure briefs and concepts translate well through out the design process sometimes stepping in yourself.
- Unite the design specialisms in the studios and utilise these when collaborating on projects.
- Liaise with the Group Creative Director on studio matters, growing the team, creative strategy…
- Pitch ideas to clients.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio demonstrating a background in design with blue chip clients across Alcohol, FMCG, Technology…
- Driven and positive attitude and a background managing a design team.
- Agency background is key.
- Articulate and professional when presenting ideas to clients.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
7 months ago
only 14 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close