8 months ago
Information on the company
A digital advertising agency based in central London helping their clients deliver personalised and targeted advertising across a range of channels and covering both desktop and mobile devices. Their clients include Sony, Nestle and Red Row Homes.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Ensure all creatives are trafficked and to specification.
* Help build and develop the company creative offering and proposition (i.e. dynamic, mobile, rich media).
* Build and develop reporting templates to a) fulfil the above b) gain better understanding of what on your creative builds is working (i.e. calls to action etc.)
* Design and build creative assets for client campaigns
* Act as internal ‘design studio’ to enable production of marketing materials and presentations.
* Help deliver the Operations Department mission statement
* Keep creative specification document up to date and circulated amongst the team and clients
* Manage all dynamic campaigns and set up – keep product feeds up to date and test regularly
* Troubleshoot any creative errors and resolve
* Build floodlight pixels and audience lists
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Ability to thrive and work independently in an incredibly fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent troubleshooting skills; ability to quickly and creatively solve issues
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* We are growing fast and offering fantastic training to fast-track your career in digital.
* We are very passionate about self-development and learning and we will develop your professional career in the exciting and rapidly growing world of digital.
Apply for this role