24 days ago
Design & Production Assistant
Job Number: 21441
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
We Help Everyone Enjoy Amazing Technology
At Dixons Carphone our customers are loved and want the latest technology.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep tech moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to enjoy technology so they can achieve and do amazing things.
This is an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Production Assistant to join the Dixons Carphone Creative Services team. The key purpose of this role is to assist the Creative Production Manager with the flow of traffic through the studio, ensuring work is allocated to a studio team member in a timely manner and delivered on time back to stakeholders.
* Assist with workload and traffic management of the studio – responsible for supporting the Creative Production Manager to traffic work through the teams
* Be responsible for ensuring all briefs are up to required standard
* Work with brief owner to ensure all information that is required by studio team is on the brief. Keeping all stakeholders up-date with the progress of their project. Reporting any problems to the Creative Production Manager in a timely manner
* Be responsible for keeping up-to-date all work flow tools to ensure that projects are put into priority order and allocated to the correct teams
* Support the Creative Production Manager by attending status meetings and keeping all stakeholders up-to-date on project progress. Inform the Creative Production Manager of any foreseeable problems.
* Assist Creative Production Manager by chasing outstanding briefs/approvals and keep all Studio Managers informed of briefing/project progress
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Studio trafficking and work flow experience
* Project awareness & ability to prioritise workload
* Attention to detail
* Experience tracking priorities and being flexible to the high pace nature of retail
* Managing stakeholder expectations regarding project status
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.