4 months ago
The design studio are a key creative team at Future, delivering consistently high-quality results in an efficient and effective way, often over a number of projects simultaneously.
Job Summary & Purpose
It is the designer’s role is to produce printed and digital assets, within budget and to deadlines for Future’s events. The designer will be expected to adhere to brand visual style and typographic treatments of the event or campaign they’re working on.
The designer must interpret the direction of the senior creative staff, events and marketing teams to a good standard. This role requires strong design and typography skills, attention to detail, good organisational skills, a calm approach and strong self-discipline.
The designer will also brief external art & photography as required, under the guidance and assistance of a senior creative.
Key role responsibilities
* Working in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator to plan, design and produce print-ready artwork, working closely with team members and managing art resources to ensure an efficient and effective production process. They will attend planning meetings and debriefs, contributing ideas for designs and themes going forward.
* Continuously improve and deliver quality product and design.
* Managing and reporting your own workflow, to ensure the measured production of your title(s).
Essential skills and experience
* You will have a sound working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
* Excellent design and typography skills.
* Strong personal organisation and time management with the ability to work to very tight deadlines and within a budget.
* Graphic Design degree or equivalent experience
* Some experience of commercial projects
How to Apply
Apply with examples of recent work. You’ll need to bring a strong portfolio to your interview, showcasing your commercial focused work.