about 1 month ago
Join this well established web design studio and welcoming close-knit team. Professional development, quarterly socials, monthly lunches, 31 days paid holiday, flexible hours and working from home options. £23,000 - £27,000 DOE.
As a digital account/ project manager you'll be responsible for developing long lasting relationships with a portfolio of customers, leading digital initiatives to help them achieve their goals. You'll manage projects and internal resources to ensure work is delivered on time, on budget, to standard.
They are looking for someone with passion and drive, who wants to make an impact and for their ideas to be heard and actioned. Their team is highly collaborative and supportive - more than just colleagues, they are friends, and whilst they take their work seriously they have fun along the way.
Experience and skills:
- 1 year + digital account management experience
- 1 year + project management experience
- Understanding of digital marketing and web best practices, trends and technology
- Understanding of digital KPIs like CPA, conversion, engagement and ROI
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress or similar)
- Experience with project management software/ processes
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Exceptional customer service skills - responsive, friendly, helpful, quick etc.
- Able to build rapport and connect with people
- Able to think at strategic and operational levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised in planning and prioritising work and dealing with concurrent tasks
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving ability and analytical approach
- To build long term relationships with your clients and be their main point of contact
- To provide excellent customer communication and service
- To identify digital initiatives that help clients achieve their goals
- To analyse the performance of websites
- To prepare and present quotes and achieve sales targets
- To plan internal resources and schedule/ prioritise work
- To deliver on time through protecting schedules, removing impediments etc.
- To deliver on budget through accurate quoting, supporting team, etc.
- To deliver to standard through carefully proofing work etc.
- To gather customer feedback and deal with any issues quickly and effectively
- To maintain accurate records and reports
- To maintain and improve internal systems, tools and processes
- They care. They care about what they do, and strive to be masters-of-some not jacks-of-all. They care about their team and clients, and have their interests at heart.
- They think creatively. They get a buzz from puzzling out unique solutions to every challenge. No money for old rope here.
- They trust each other. Trust is the foundation of teamwork, and teamwork is how they get stuff done.
- They love what they do. From organising to designing and writing code, if they weren't doing this work, they would be doing this for joy.
29 days ago
only 4 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close